- This compact workstation is ideal for professional use.
- It can be soldered and adjusted via the control knobs in the temperature range of 200 ° C – 450 ° C. The interchangeable iron-plated tip makes the soldering station ideal for electronics and electronics.
- Professional soldering tools are ideal for high-quality, long-lasting ceramic heaters for lead-free soldering semiconductors (there is a knob for temperature adjustment on the electronic torch) for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronic working iron-plated tips and stainless steel constructions Longer steel construction for longer life.
- Cleaning the parts to be connected Cleaning the tip and all surfaces of the “tin” tip with solder Apply the flux core solder to the heated part instead of titration until the solder joint is soldered and then heated until the solder melts, a free flowing caveat.
- When the tip is inserted for the first time, the tip will emit smoke, the smoke will stop in the smoke, and the smoke will never appear in the long-life tip surface. Do not submit the long-life tip surface. Do not apply too much. More solder
60W soldering iron with on/off x1
60 in 1 screwdriver x1 set
Soldering help tool x6
Metal opening tool x3
Plastic opening tool x1
Carving knife x1
Steel ruler x1
Tip tip x5
Anti-static tweezers x2 (11/15)
Anti-static first trap x1
Solder wire x1
Soldering station x 1
Solder sponge x1
4 black mobile phone screwdrivers
2 x plastic Spudger
2 plastic enamel
1 small sucker
1 Sim tray ejector pin
1xTools bag with backpack